Since 1970, Elder Care’s mission and vision have been furthered by a dedicated team of compassionate and skilled individuals. As an agency, we prioritize treating each individual client with sensitivity, courtesy, and professionalism. We value honesty and respect above all. Think you would make a great addition to the team? Available positions listed below.
All positions require a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, TB test and criminal history check. ADA, EOE, Drug Free Workplace.
Applications can be submitted to our main office of Elder Care Services at 2518 West Tennessee Street Tallahassee, FL 32304 or our Elder Day Stay Location 2400 North Monroe Street Suite 11 Tallahassee, FL 32303, as well as to the email account email@example.com.
**NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
WE ARE HIRING!
Communications and Development Coordinator
Full-time, hourly, non-exempt
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of three years of experience in fields of communication and/or development
- Experience in event planning strongly preferred
- Experience with graphic design preferred
- Knowledge of publication, media, and resource development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Public speaking experience
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Editing skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work remotely if requested
- Ability to stoop, bend, and lift 25 pounds
- Full wrist dexterity at a repetitive motion
Role and Responsibilities
- Oversees Communications and Public Relations for ECS.
- Creates and edits communication materials.
- Responsible for public relations activities including outreach events and web updates.
- Responsible for publications such as the annual report, info graphics, design and print tasks, and branding.
- Serves as the media liaison and representative for ECS.
- Develops relationships with community agencies and groups that will enhance agency objectives.
- Provides administrative support and other project and agency- related assistance required by ECS Development and Outreach Directors.
- Serves as liaison for Communications and PR at meetings and other activities integral to ECS.
- Participates in special events as requested by Development and Outreach Directors.
- Maintains and submits reports and information according to procedures mandated by ECS.
- Develops relationships in the community for future in-kind and cash resources.
- Implements an accurate record-keeping method to document project activities and services.
- Assists with outreach projects including Elder Elf, Big Wheels, and Oktoberfest.
- Adheres to personnel policies and procedures for staff consistent with those of ECS.
- Perform other duties as assigned by department Director and/or the President/CEO.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
All positions require a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, TB test, and criminal history check. ADA, EOE, Drug Free Workplace.