Seniors and their family members, friends and neighbors call Elder Care Services Information and Referral Specialists looking for assistance with a wide variety of needs. Referrals also come from area doctors, hospitals, rehabilitation facilities, and nursing homes.
Our Care Managers visit the person and/or family needing help, and together, decide what services are needed. Our Care Managers explore community resources to meet each client’s needs. It’s our ultimate goal to keep our clients in their homes and as independent as possible while providing them and their families with the services they need.
In-Home Services include:
- Companionship Services – Provide light housekeeping, meal preparation, companionship and socialization.
- Homemaking Services – Light housekeeping, laundry assistance, and other necessary tasks.
- Personal Care Services – Bathing and grooming assistance.
- Respite Care Services – Ability to assist caregivers with a break from their daily caregiving responsibilities.
- Transportation Services – Assistance getting to the doctor, pharmacy or grocery store.
The goal is keeping the senior as independent as possible while giving them and their families the services they need.
Call us at (850) 921-5554 to speak with one of our counselors about your individual situation and needs.