You can make a bequest in your Will to Elder Care Services, Inc. in the same way that you provide for family and individuals. There are three basic types of bequests:
- Specific bequests are those for a specific item of property or specific sum,
- Percentage bequests are those for a fixed percentage of your estate,
- Contingent bequests are those that provide a secondary beneficiary in the event the primary beneficiary dies before you.
Any bequests should be worded: "To Elder Care Services, Inc., a not for profit Florida corporation having its offices in Tallahassee, Florida, or its successor organization."
If you have already made an estate gift to Elder Care Services, please let us know. Knowing not only helps us plan for the future, but also gives us an opportunity to thank you and give you proper recognition.
Other forms of giving include:
- Marketable Securities
- Real Estate
- Life Insurance
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Gift Annuities